What is the Sports Premium?
Department for Education Vision for the Primary PE and Sport Premium
ALL pupils leaving primary school should be physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
The premium must be used to fund additional and sustainable improvements to the provision of PE and sport to encourage the development of healthy, active lifestyles.
Sports Premium Allocation
The following plans show how the premium is being allocated in our school:
- School Sport Development plan for 22 23
- Sport Premium Expenditure & Impact (2021 to 2022)
- School Sport Development plan for 21 22
- Sport Premium Expenditure & Impact 2020 to 2021
- Sport Premium Expenditure & Impact (2019 to 2020)
- Sports Sports Premium Proposal (2019 to 2020)
- Sports Premium Impact (2018 to 2019)
- Sport Premium Proposal for 2018 to 2019 and Impact 2017 to 2018
Sport @ Byerley Park
As a school, we put the health and wellbeing of our children and staff at the heart of education. View our Sport Section to see the range of physical activities from our broad and balanced Physical Education curriculum.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.