Welcome to Year 4
Welcome to Year 4 with Mrs Plumb and Mr North. Throughout the year, you will be encouraged to work closely and successfully with your class mates in all areas of your learning. Individuality and creativity are important to us and will always be encouraged. Our learning journey sees us travelling back in time to the Anglo-Saxons and Vikings before finishing the school year exploring the beautiful harbour town of Whitby. We look forward to welcoming you into our Year 4 classroom!
Online Learning Login
Things To Remember
PE Kit – Monday and Tuesday (should always be kept in school, taken home at half term)
Reading Book – read and signed by Tuesday. Returned on Wednesday
Tuesday – Homework to be handed in. Latest day for Reading Book to be handed in.
Wednesday – Children will be given their new Reading Book.
Friday – spellings to learn and short piece of homework given, related to the week’s work.
Trips & Events
*Please note that these events may be subject to change.*
- 27th April – Whole School Quidditch Day
- 2nd May – Bank Holiday
- 5th May – Intra-school Gymnastics Competition
- 20th/26th May – Music & Art workshops as part of Railway Project
- 13th-17th June – School Sports Week
- 17th June – Whole School Colour Run
- 20th July -Children break up
- 21st July – School Wellbeing day (children are not in school)