Welcome to Year 4
Welcome to Year 4 with Mrs Plumb and Mr North. Throughout the year, you will be encouraged to work closely and successfully with your class mates in all areas of your learning. Individuality and creativity are important to us and will always be encouraged. Our learning journey sees us travelling back in time to the Anglo-Saxons and Vikings before finishing the school year exploring the beautiful harbour town of Whitby. We look forward to welcoming you into our Year 4 classroom!
Online Learning Login
Things To Remember
PE Kit – Monday and Friday (should always be kept in school, taken home at half term)
Reading Book – read and signed by Tuesday. Returned on Wednesday
Tuesday – Homework to be handed in. Latest day for Reading Book to be handed in.
Wednesday – Children will be given their new Reading Book.
Friday – spellings to learn and short piece of homework given, related to the week’s work.
Trips & Events 2023
*Please note that these events may be subject to change.*
- 16th-17th March: Y4 History Residential to York
- 27th March: KS2 tree planting
- 28th – 29th March: Parents’ Evening
- 30th March: Whole school Easter hunt
- 30th March: KS2 Talent Show
- 31st March: INSET Day
- 20th April: Dragon Ball Event
- 26th – 30th June: Sports Week
- 4th July: Y4 Geography trip to Whitby
- 11th July – Science workshop led by Woodham Academy
- 12th-13th July: KS2 Summer Production
- 14th July: themed KS2 Bastille Day
- 18th July: Animals About Town visit